RETURNS - REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
If you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, Tesori Bellini does offer an exchange policy, out of good will, provided the goods returned:
- were full priced items,
- are in their original condition,
- are unworn / unused,
- with tags attached,
- are returned within 7 days from the date of purchase, and
- are accompanied by the original Tax Invoice or an authorised gift exchange card.
If following your exchange, your account is in credit, the difference will be issued in the form of a Tesori Bellini Credit Note, which will remain valid for one month from the date of issue.
Exchanges are subject to our discretion, in accordance with the law.
We do not offer refunds unless required to by law.
We will not accept returns for goods that have been damaged as a result from:
- abusive knocks
- normal wear & tear
- ageing & natural tarnishing
- attempts to alter the product
Please email us at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of transaction if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems, and advise the next step.
Once the return has been approved, all products must be returned in their original condition, either directly in store, or if posted to us, all postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore advise you take out shipment registration or insurance with your postal carrier. Tesori Bellini will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
CREDIT NOTES / GIFT VOUCHERS
Credit Notes and Gift Vouchers are treated as cash, but not redeemable for cash. If you receive one, please keep it in a safe place to ensure you don't lose it, as lost credit notes/gift vouchers are unable to be traced or reissued.
Credit Notes and Gift Vouchers need to be presented at the time of transaction.
Credit Notes are valid for one month from the date of issue.
Gift Vouchers are valide for 12 months from the date of issue.
To ensure you can secure a piece without having to outlay full payment all at once, or if you don't require it immediately, we offer a Lay-by service.
- Lay-by'd items require a 30% deposit.
- The balance of the goods must be paid in full within one month from the date of the initial transaction
- Exchange is valid on lay-by'd items provided the lay-by is paid for in full, and exchanged within 7 days from the initial transaction, (usual exchange terms and conditions apply).
- No refunds, unless required by law.
- Cancelled lay-by's will attract a cancellation fee.
- To co-ordinate a lay-by online, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up for you.
To place an Order for a "Coming Soon", "Out of Stock", "Custom Design" or "Special Order" item via our website:
- the goods must be paid in full at the time of order.
- no exchanges / refunds, unless required by law.